Fiona Stanley Hospital
Scope of Work for GCS:
- Scaffold and Access Solutions - 600 tonne;
- Formwork - 250,000m²;
- Concrete Pumping - 60,000m³;
- Concrete Placement - 60,000m³;
- Plant and Equipment (Site Based Facility);
- Site Accommodation;
- Traffic Management;
- Materials Hoists;
- Temporary Fencing;
- Window / Facade Installation 53,000m²;
- Additional On-site Personnel / First Aid / Security / Culinary / Labourers / Administration; and
- Peak Workforce - 360
Western Australia’s Flagship Health Facility.
When fully operational, Fiona Stanley Hospital in Murdoch will be Western Australia’s flagship health facility. It will be the major tertiary hospital in the south metropolitan area and will offer health care services to communities south of Perth and across the State.
The hospital is the largest building infrastructure project ever undertaken by the State. The development includes: 150,000m² of floor space; 3,600 basement, ground level and multi-storey car parking bays; 6,300 rooms, 783 beds, including 140 rehabilitation beds; and more than five hectares of natural bush land, landscaped parks, gardens, courtyards and plazas.